How to washout a Game (Abandon function) via Dribl app
As a match official, if you need to wash out a match you can do so via the “Abandon match” function in the Dribl App, which can be found in the Post Game options – under the Complete match sheet option,
** Note – If the match is abandoned after kick off, any goals/cards/subs prior to the abandonment need to be recorded on the match sheet before marking the game as abandoned
As per the Football NSW competition regulations:
- Unless otherwise stated, the Referee shall be the sole arbiter as to whether a game will proceed, having regard to the condition of the ground, the weather at the time of inspection and the projected weather forecast
- The Home Club coordinator or his/her nominee is to communicate the Referee’s decision by SMS to Football NSW immediately after the decision is made.
- Via the match sheet tab – select “Abandon Match”
- A message will appear prompting you to write an incident report. Tap on the Plus symbol to enter the details for the abandonment.
- Your report should include:
- When the incident happened (what minute)
- Which players (team and number) were involved in the incident
- Where on the field the incident occurred
- Describe what you saw happen (clearly and concisely) including the
- Describe what actions you took after the incident
- Tap Abandon Match