How to submit a send off report (App)
This article will demonstrate how to create a send-off report as a match official
- From the Match Sheet, select reports
2. Select add report
3. Add report type. for this example we will use “send off report”
4. Select Card, Note the player that has had a card allocated will show up in this screen along with their shirt number.
5. Add a comment. This is where you need to write your report. Your report should include:
- When the incident happened (what minute)
- Which players (team and number) were involved in the incident
- Where on the field the incident occurred
- Describe what you saw happen (clearly and concisely) including the
- Describe what actions you took after the incident
Click Done to complete the process.