How to request a RAE player is allocated to a team in Dribl (Web)
If a player has been approved by FNSW as an RAE (Relative Age Effect) player, the player can then be allocated to their respective adjusted team by the FNSW Competitions team via the below process.
Note: Club Administrators do not have access to do perform this task
- RAE is requested by club/player
- RAE request is approved by FNSW competitions team
- Club advises FNSW competitions team which age group team the RAE player will be playing in
- FNSW competitions team allocate the approved RAE player to the relevant team
- Club can now select this player on the digital match sheet for match days