How to enter a Goal scorer (App)
The following explains how to enter goal scores on the Dribl app’s Match sheet.
*** Important note – All U18s and above are eligible for this process anything below does not have this functionality.
1. Click on Matches in the menu bar (1) / Click the fixture. (2)
- Click on Match sheet (1) / Under game click on Goals (2).
3. Click on the plus symbol.
4. Click on the team’s icon(1) / Click on the player drop-down menu.(2)
5. Click on the player who has scored the goal.
- Click on the period icon (1) /click on the time it was. (2)
Note: The options extra time and penalties would only be used in the final’s series and knock out competitions.
- Enter the time (minutes) the goal was scored.
8. If you are satisfied that both teams’ scorers are correct, press Done. (1) / A green tick will appear to indicate you enter the scores correctly. (2)