How to specify block out dates (specify unavailability) for match official duties (Web)
This article will demonstrate how to block out dates on your calendar.
Login into your dribl account at : https://app.dribl.com/signin/
- From your overview screen go to calendar.
2. Select the date range in the top left corner
3. Click on the date/day you wish to block out.
4. Click the “+” icon
5. Add a to and from time (1) add a comment (2) and click the tick (3).
6. Click update/ To edit blockout/availability you can click the pencil icon and it will allow you to edit.
Blocked out dates will show up as a red bar on the date you have selected.