Integrity Error – how to resolve to approve registrations
This article will explain how to approve a registration in Dribl when you receive an “Integrity Error”
The member will fist need to be de-registered from their previous club in Dribl => How to manager De-registered Club members in Dribl
1. From the Overview page – Select Registrations
2. The member may appear with an Integrity Error in the Status column,
Click on “View Possible Registration Conflicts” circle highlighted below
3. A Multiple Registration Check will appear, showing where conflicting registrations may occur.
4. In order to approve a member’s registration, click the Review icon.
5. Click on Acknowledge (1)/ then click on Approve (2)
6. The approved participants will now appear in the members section after these steps have been completed.