How to add Substitutes to a match sheet (App)
Coaches and ManagersReferees
The following article explains how to enter Substitutions that occurred in a match via the Dribl app into the Electronic Match Sheet.
Substitutions are only captured in the Dribl App for the Senior competitions: 1st Grade, Reserve Grade, and U20.
- Tap Following / (1) Tap your Tem (2)
- In Matches tap the relevant fixture
- In the game portal Tap on Match sheet
- Tap Substitutes
- Tap on the Plus (+) symbol or Tap on the “Add Substitute” link
- Tap the relevant team logo
- Tap the “Player Off” drop-down menu
- Tap the relevant player who was substituted off
- Tap the “Player On” drop-down menu
- Tap the relevant player that was substituted On
- Tap on the period icon \ Tap Normal time or extra time
- Enter in minutes the minute of the match the substitution was made (1) / Tap Done (2).
- Once you are happy that the details for the substitution are correct press Done