Backup – How to generate a template team match sheet for backup purposes
There may be occasions where there is a technical issue that prohibits access to the Dribl system
As the person in the role of submitting your team(s) match sheet each week, it is important to be prepared with the required manual backup material – A printed paper copy of your team(s):
- Match sheet => via instructions in steps below
- ID cards => https://competitions.footballnsw.com.au/kb/how-to-generate-id-identification-cards-for-printout/
Having these 2 pieces of backup material printed off and available in your kit bag to utilize on on any given match day, will ensure you can still complete the match sheet and player verification processes if the Dribl system is unavailable due to any technical issues.
How to generate a Team Match Sheet template for backup purposes
- Use filters to filter down to the specific team you wish to generate a team match sheet template for:
Click on the Teams (1) menu and the click on Filters (2)
Select the relevant filter options to filter down to the specific relevant team (such as by Competition and Age Group)
Click Apply (3) and then Close (4) to apply the selected filters
2. Once you have filtered down the results to the specific team you wish to generate a template match sheet for:
Click on the Report icon (1) and then select “Match Sheet Team Template” (2)
3. Click on the Reports Menu
4. The file may take a couple of minutes to generate – whilst the status of the download displays in orange “In Queue”
You can refresh the download status whilst the file is being generated by clicking on the refresh icon (1) in Dribl admin
Once the status updates to green “Complete” (1) status, you can now download the file via the Download icon (2)
5. Upon clicking on the download button, this will display the Match Sheet Team Template across a number of pages on screen within your web browser window.
You can now keep a copy of the Match Sheet Team Template via:
(1) Download – Save an electronic copy of the PDF file
(2) Print – Print out a copy of the PDF file to A4 paper
All members that have been mapped to the relevant team will appear in the Match Sheet Team Template printout including all Players, Coaches, Managers and Team Staff.
** Please note this template match sheet will only list your teams members by design. Your opposition will also have the equivalent match sheet template that contains just their own team members to utilize if required.
- Please print a copy of the Match Sheet Team Template for your relevant team(s) and keep this printout in a plastic protective sleeve in your kit bag each week. This will be used for participant verification purposes in the event that the Dribl system is not accessible due to any technical issue.
Pre match: On match day you would simply cross out any members that are not participating for that specific match, tick the starting line-up and fill in the fixture details and hand in to the match officials before kick off.
Post match: The match officials would need to add in the post match data such as goal scorers, participants that received any cards, substitutes made and score details.
Once completed home team to email a photo image of the match sheet for both the home and away team to email@example.com
(If not completed already) – please now also print a copy of the team ID Cards sheet for your relevant team(s)
Instructions for how to perform this task can be found here => https://competitions.footballnsw.com.au/kb/backup-generate-id-cards-for-printout/
You are now prepared with the required backup material to utilize on match day in case of any technical issue with the Dribl system.